In theory everyone wants to be successful, in reality only few individuals are considered successful. What is responsible for this? Could it be that, “many individuals know the right thing but only few do what they should – the few who do what is right are rewarded with a Successful and fulfilled life?”.
If you want to be successful, make doing the right thing a norm.
- If you offer a service, give your customers an unforgettable customer experience.
- Keep proper accounting records for your business – Be accountable to yourself.
- Do not spend beyond your means, Keep your expenses lower than your income.
- Eat right, health and exercise regularly.
- Invest in self-development.
- Be faithful to your Spouse, stay clear of adultery. If you are not married, say No to fornication. Zip Up!
- The list goes on…. As much as you can, know and do what is right always.
Two Scripture references beautifully embodies my thoughts;
John 8: 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. The truth here means the right thing, doing it sets you free… Freedom in the context of this piece means Success and fulfillment.
Philippians 4 : 8 reads, “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things”.
So you see, being successful is not rocket science. It’s simply “Thinking Right and Doing Right”.
[notification type=”success”]Fill the subscription form on this page to get similar articles sent to your mailbox in the future – join over 3000 subscribers on our mailing list today. [/notification]