NNPC/MPN Joint Venture Apprenticeship Programme 2015 – We invites applications from suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program beginning March 2015. The Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.
1. Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
*Applicants with higher qualifications should not apply.
2. Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2012 and December 31,2014, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
Method of Application
If you consider yourself an exceptional fit forthis program, Please visit our website to submit your application and upload your curriculum vitae (CV)
*Only applications submitted online will be processed.
HOW TO NAVIGATE THE WEBSITE
To view a PDF copy of the advertised vacancy
- Log onto EXXONMOBIL PORTAL
- Click on advertised job positions
To complete the application process,
- Click on ‘Search openings’
- Enter 9879BR in the keyword search box
- Click ‘Search’
This job advert closes two weeks from this publication and applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in their being disqualified.
An email notification will be sent to shortlisted applicants inviting them for aptitude test.
Note: ExxonMobil Upstream Affiliates in Nigeria (Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited) do not use placement agencies that charge applicants advance fee of any kind (eg application fees, placement fees, test fees etc)
Closing Date: 29th October 2014