Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) announces her 2014 essay competition for undergraduate students in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Essay Topic: Broadband a Catalyst for National Development.
The objectives of the competition are:
- Increase awareness on broadband development in Nigeria
- Engage and enhance research skills
- Encourage competition and academic excellence
- Build capacity of undergraduates
ELIGIBILITY: Open to ALL undergraduate students in Nigerian tertiary institutions (both private and public).
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Theme: broadband: a catalyst for national development
- Undergraduates will submit essays of not more than 2500 words
- Essays must have an Abstract, Introduction, Main body and Conclusion
- Essays must have references
- Participants must sign an undertaking stating the originality of their essays
- Winning essays will be selected based on content, grammar and style
Participants are expected to register their personal details and signed authentication as genuine Nigerian undergraduates.
All entries must be sent in on or before January 13, 2015
- Entries should be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further enquires can be made to the following numbers: 234-9-4617000 ext.7153 or visit the Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission
First Prize: N500, 000 cash prize, Laptop and Printer
Second Prize: N300, 000 cash prize
Third Prize: N200, 000 cash prize
*Consolation prizes for the participants that made the first ten list.
[notification type=”error”] Be smart! Use the subscription form on this page to subscribe to our mailing list – join over 2500 subscribers on our mailing list today [/notification]