As an early adopter of Neeksta.com I am making out time to educate fellow webmasters, bloggers on how they can attract massive traffic to their websites, blogs via Neeksta. I will also reveal how individuals, organisations can create a market for their products, niche for their services.
Neeksta.com is a sum total of three words SHARE|DISCOVER|CONNECT. The information on neeksta is provided by registered users.
The key/Unique features on neeksta are:
1. Users can choose their preferred information categories (personalize your homepage).
2. Posting of URL is allowed and encouraged.
3. Setting up of other social media accounts on user profile (facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest etc).
4. Ability to favourite (neek) posts for future viewing.
5. Ability to follow favourite users.
6. Ability to share information by URL
7. Ability to share post on neeksta to facebook, yahoo and other social media platforms
8. Signing up with Open identification (facebook.com)
INFORMATION SHARING ON NEEKSTA.
Neeksta.com allows and encourages posting of Information by it URL. After publishing a story on your blog, all you need to do is copy and share the url on neeksta. This redirect users from neeksta to your blog – amazing traffic at no cost to you.
Individuals, who have writing as hobby and desire more readerships for their content, have a home in neeksta. Neeksta is courted by throngs of voracious readers; no sooner than you post your content, it is devoured.
For business professionals, see Neeksta as your marketing ground, the platform to showcase your market superiority and expand your client base by contributing relevant, educative posts for public digest. Overtime you will gain good reputation for your services, products. This will see your revenue double in a short time.
Government agencies, Corporate Organisation can reach out to the general public on neeksta as seen on facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc.
This is all I will share with you for now, I will leave you to discover the other opportunities neeksta holds for you.
I hope to see a synergy between Nigeria social platforms where a user on Neeksta can sign into Nairaland, others with his/her neeksta user account and vice-versa. I also looked forward to the time when users can share information directly from Neeksta to Nairaland, Naijapal etc and Vice Versa
In future posts, I will share with you how to make the best use of your time on Nairaland and other Nigerian owned social networking sites.