The Implementation Committee, Presidential Special Scholarship Scheme for Innovation and Development (PRESSID) is pleased to announce that the following candidates have been shortlisted for the 2015/2016 edition:
Click on link below to view and download list.
The individuals whose names appear in the above pdf document are hereby invited to the next stage of the selection process, a computer-based test,
The PRESSID Scholarship Exam is scheduled to take place as follows:
Date: Monday, 8th December 2014
Time: 10.00am prompt
- Abuja FCT [Venue would be communicated to candidates
- London UK [Venue would be communicated to candidates
- Washington DC, USA [Venue would be communicated to candidates
Please note that:
1. Candidates are to come along with original copies of their credentials (WAEC, NYSC discharge certificate, First degree, birth certificate, etc.);
2. Candidates who would prefer to take the aptitude test in any of the 2 designated centres outside Nigeria are to contact the secretariat immediately and indicate their preference (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com);
3. The Implementation Committee would NOT be liable for transportation and/or accommodation of candidates to any of the designated test centres.
[notification type=”error”]When smart people visit Knowbase, they use the subscription form on this page to sign up for updates. You know why? To have timely and valuable information delivered to their mailbox. Be smart! Join the over 2000 subscribers on our mailing list today. [/notification]