FCMB is a full service banking institution, passionate about growing a world class financial services group focused on value adding strategies and processes through professionalism and excellent operating standards.
We believe that having the right people within our organisation is the first and most important step in bridging the gap from where we are today to delivering us into our future of being the first premier financial services group of African origin.
Unique employment opportunities exist for self-driven and business minded Nigerian graduates both within and outside Nigeria, who are keen on pursuing a career in the Banking sector through our 2015 Management Development Programme.
ABOUT THE 2015 MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The Management Development Programme is an extensive and highly competitive two stage programme that focuses on preparing employees for leadership responsibilities with the organisation and strengthening our employee brand to FCMB’s advantage.
After going through the learning and development phase which comprises of classroom and on-the-job interventions, successful candidates will be engaged to progress through the organisation from our middle management level.
The ideal candidates for the MDP are:
- Candidates with strong educational background with a minimum of Second Class Upper degree in any discipline plus a Masters degree from a reputable internationally recognized University.
- Must possess any of the following professional qualification -ACA, ACCA, CFA.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in a structured organisation.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN FCMB’S MDP
- Provides a platform to develop advanced skills and competencies required for better performance.
- Best practice learning and development training interventions.
- Defined career management plan.
- Unique employee value proposition with focus on the “Great place to work” initiative.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates should on to [button size=”normal” type=”info” value=” www.wfmcentre.com/mdp” href=”#”] to apply.
[notification type=”success”]Use the subscription form on this page to sign up for important, valuable and timely updates from Knowbase. Like our Facebook Page. [/notification]