Applications for 2015/2016 Chevening Scholarships in Nigeria are now open, and will close on 15 November at 23:59 GMT.
Chevening Scholarships are awarded to talented professionals who are potential future leaders, decision-makers and opinion formers. The scholarships offer financial support to study for a Master’s degree at one of the UK’s leading universities, and the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network.
The following awards are available in Nigeria:
What can I study?
For Chevening Nigeria Scholarships, we accept applications from a wide range of subject areas, and particularly welcome applications in the following fields:
- Security including counter terrorism
- Prosperity including Business and key government departments
- Human Rights
What does a Chevening Scholarship in Nigeria include?
- A monthly stipend
- Travel to and from your country via an approved route
- An arrival and excess baggage allowance
- A thesis or dissertation grant
- The cost of an entry clearance visa
- Tuition fees
There is also a global Chevening fee cap for £13,000 for MBA and Masters in Finance. If the tuition fees of your chosen university course exceed this amount, you will be required to fund the remainder of your tuition fees.
How do I apply?
- Please read this important information before you apply.
- Follow the instructions on the Apply page to submit your application.
[notification type=”success”]Having accessed a valuable information like this one, the intelligent thing to do is to subscribe to updates from Kbase so you can get valuable posts in your email as soon as they are published – use the subscribe form on this page for that purpose. [/notification]