If you practice these 9 habits you are inches away from a poverty stricken and unpleasant life. If you practice any of the 10 make conscious effort to make a change.
- Never take responsibility for their actions but blame others for all their woes including their forebears.
- They never learn to see failure as a stepping stone to achieving their dreams. Once hit by a problem, they stay down with it.
- They are master story tellers of how things used to be good for them in the past.
- Terrific pessimists, they always see the problem in every idea and hold on to it as excuse not to try out any idea.
- Island of Knowledge, they think highly of themselves and feel they know everything.
- They have no idea of what they want to make of their lives and follow the wind.
- They are misers, live with the thought that they do not have enough resources to meet their needs. So they are perpetual receivers
- Comfort zone specialist. Not willing to change, try out new ways of getting things done
- They procrastinate the most important tasks and dwell on less important ones.
[notification type=”success”]Fill the subscription form on this page to get similar articles sent to your mailbox in the future – join over 3000 subscribers on our mailing list today. [/notification]