Total, a major energy operation, is the world’s fourth largest International oil and gas company as well as a major integrated player in low carbon energies. Total E & P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG), an affiliate of the Group, is one of the leading players in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. We are committed to energy that is affordable, reliable and clean, in compliance with the highest safety and environmental standards.
Be part of the global team whose mission is already shaped by 98,000 employees worldwide to make energy better everyday.
The company welcomes applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the following positions:
- Senior Geophysicist – Exploration
- Reservoir Engineer
- Processing Geophysicist
- Safety Operations Support Engineer
- Environment Systems & Compliance Officer
- Senior Piping Engineer
- Head of Piping
- Telecoms Engineer
- Legal Counsel
- HR Information Systems Engineer
- Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer
- QA/QC and PDMS Data Management
- Mechanical Engineer
- Metering Engineer
- Contracts Engineer
- Shipping Officer
Interested applicants should visit the website www.careers.total.com for detailed information and submission of applications. All application forms must be completed online. No paper applications will be accepted.
Total is an equal opportunity employer.
Tips for navigating website:
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language
- On the navigation bar Click “APPLY TO TOTAL”
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria
- Select your job preference to view details of the Job
- Click on “Apply to Job’ to complete an online application form
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details
In the order listed:
-Name, first name, other names
-Date of birth;
-Contact address stipulating road/street numbers(s) only;
-Functional email address, Please Note:
ALL Communication will be by email ONLY
-State of origin
-Details of Tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study;
-Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study;
-Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study;
9. Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email from our team for further action. Please follow the instruction to complete your application. Only completed applications will be processed.
The advert closes two (2) weeks from the date of this publication. We will enter into correspondence with only shortlisted applicants.
Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
Please note that TEPNG will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert.
Source: Page 32 of The Guardian Newspaper, May 21, 2019
Download Total Job Test Past Questions and Answers from the Job Test Section of Q and A App. Install the App from Google Playstore