This is to inform all prospective corps members i.e Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both at home and abroad that the NYSC Online registration portal will be opened from Monday 2nd March to Saturday 4th April, 2015 to enable them register for the 2015 Batch “A” mobilization.
The Website address is any the following
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following from strict compliance:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct institution Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West Africa School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent or, General Certificate of Education (GCE O’Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent or NECO ( with not less than 5 credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph. D not necessary)
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (NMDCN) and Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) respectively. Payment receipt are not acceptable
- Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should not visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will not be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters online and report at the orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the follow specifications
++Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
++Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized.
++Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as this will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
++Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters online are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (3,000.00) Visit NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
++Prospective corps members who do not want to pay the N 3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
++All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration during the 2014 Batch “C” Mobilisation but were not mobilized need not to pay again.
++Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificate, evidence of Change of name and their husband’s place of domicile during registration.
++The orientation camps are not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
++Prospective corps members who have problems related to mobilization should go to the nearest NYSC secretariat, see the Deployment and Relocation officer and lodge their complaints between 17th – 20th April, 2015
++All part-time graduates are also expected to register online, even through they qualify for exclusion.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED ON SATURDAY 4TH APRIL 2015, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
[notification type=”error”] Dont leave in a hurry! Fill the subscription form on this page to subscribe to valuable and timely information – join over 3000 subscribers on our mailing list today [/notification]