The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling company, is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility. The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group span 28 countries, serving more than 581 million people.
As part of its talent identification and management programme, NBC desires to recruit intelligent young graduates into the Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme, to take up the leadership mantle in the future and ensure availability of competent replacement.
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme is designed to identify talent through and accelerated development curriculum. The objective is to develop and retain the successful and talented graduates to fill critical leadership positions in the future through a work-based and instructional driven learning.
Thursday, August 27, 2015.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)or HND (Upper Credit) in any of the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy and Materials, Production);
- Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology);
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology);
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- A maximum age of 26 years.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
Please note that:
- You will require a valid and functional e-mail address and mobile number to complete this application.
- Provision of false information during the application process will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Incomplete applications would not be processed and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION
- Visit NBC online application portal.
- Read and follow the instructions contained therein, in order to complete the online application form.
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- Bio data and education.
- Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgement slip upon final submission of the online application.
- New applicants should click on the “Start Application” menu and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail, from the portal containing the link that will enable you to continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
Please note that you would not receive an e-mail from the portal if your e-mail address is incorrect, non functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity of same for a long period of time. You should therefore, ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
- Returning applicants should click on the “Continue Application” menu and login with their email address and password.
** If you have any complaints or encounter challenges in the course of your application, Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of the help lines: 012916025, 014535316
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Please note that security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. In addition, all educational qualifications presented by applicants will be investigated.
[button size=”normal” type=”info” value=”START APPLICATION” href=”http://nbcmt2015recruitment.com/Account/Proceed”]
[notification type=”error”] Dont leave in a hurry! Fill the subscription form on this page to have opportunities like this sent to your mail box – join over 3000 subscribers on our mailing list today [/notification]