The Management of Nigeria LNG Limited wishes to invite interested First Year Undergraduates in Nigerian Universities to apply for the 2014/2015 NLNG Scholarship Award.
The purpose of the award is to promote academic excellence amongst university undergraduates in Nigeria.
- Register and create a user account on the undergraduate scholarship application website
- Activate your user account from the account notification mail sent to you.
- Log on and submit an application on the the undergraduate scholarship application website
- Await notification from Nigeria LNG Limited.
All applications should include the following attachments (in any of the following formats – JPEG, BMP, PNG, and GIFF):
- Scanned passport-sized photographs
- Scanned copy of JAMB and University admission letters
- Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/GCE/O’ Levels or A’ Level result
- Scanned copy of School Identity Card
- Scanned copy of Letter of identification from Local Government of Origin
The following candidates need not apply:
- Beneficiaries of other scholarship schemes.
- Second (2nd) to Final year students.
- Part-time students.
Entry closes on Thursday 31st July, 2014.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be short-listed for the selection test.