This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa State, for the 2014/ 2015 session will take place as indicated below:
1.Date: Friday August 1, 2014: 1st choice candidates
Saturday August 2, 2014: Other candidates
Note: Registration ends on Friday, July 25, 2014
Science: Biochemistry; Biology; Chemistry; Computer Science & Informatics; Mathematics & Statistics; Microbiology; Physics with Electronics & Power.
Arts, Social Sciences and Management Sciences: Accounting & Finance; Economics & Development Studies; English & Communication Studies; History & International Relations; Political Science & Strategic Studies; Sociology & Anthropology.
Candidates who chose Federal University Otuoke and others who wish to come to study in Federal University Otuoke. The Minimum UTME score for all candidates is 180.
A total of N 4000 will be charged for POST-UTME Screening Exercise with the break-down as follows:
Processing and Charges: N2000
PUTME Screening Exercise Fee: N2000
3. POST-UTME REGISTRATION
Registration is online on our website: www.fuotuoke.edu.ng
4. THE REGISTRATION PROCESS IS AS FOLLOWS:
A. Make a deposit of N 4,000 in any of the following designated bank accounts in Nigeria with account name “FUO Post UTME”:
- First Bank – 2020886842
- UBA – 1018266433
- Diamond Bank – 0049340492
- Union Bank- 0041528395
Use your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER as the depositor’s name in place of your name and keep the teller safely as the teller number will be used in the future.
Note: Your registration will be void if you use your name rather than your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER as depositor’s name.
Candidates are required to submit valid WASSCE or NECO (as applicable) scratch card pin alongside their application details as this will be used to verify their tendered qualifications.
- Name (in the same order as in your JAMB Slip)
- JAMB Registration Number ( same as on your JAMB Slip)
- Bank Name (Name of Bank where you made your deposit)
- Teller number (as it appears on your Bank Teller)
- E- mail address
- Phone number
Click on ‘Submit’.
C. Return to this portal after 48hrs or upon the receipt of an SMS acknowledging your initial submission.
D. Click on “Continue Registration.”
E. Fill out the form that follows accurately and click on the “Submit” button.
F. Print the Acknowledgment Letter and bring it along on the examination day.
On completing the registration, an SMS will be sent to your phone.
G. NOTE: Your application will not be successful if:
- Your UTME score is less than 180
- You enter a State of Origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB FORM.
- You fail to upload scanned passport photograph or a digital passport on the registration portal
- You fail to include valid scratch card pin(s) alongside other application details.
5. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Scan your passport photograph or digital photograph
- Use the same name as you used in your UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid e-mail address and phone number in your Registration formNote: The Federal University Otuoke will not responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
6. SCHEDULE OF SCREENING EXERCISE
NOTICE OF SPECIFIC DAY AND LIST OF HALLS FOR THE SCREENING TESTS WILL BE PLACED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE FOR ALL CANDIDATES FROM FRIDAY JULY 29, 2014. PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR HALL USING YOUR SEAT NUMBER. NOTE THAT REGISTRATION ENDS ON JULY 25, 2014
DATE, TIME AND VENUE OF THE SCREENING TESTS WILL BE POSTED ONLINE ON OUR WEBSITE www.fuotuoke.edu.ng
The screening process takes a lot of time because it involves biometric techniques such as finger print verification. Late comers will not be screened.
Candidates who are resident outside Yenagoa are advised to come a day earlier. The University is not responsible for accommodating any candidate.
8. ITEMS FOR THE SCREENING TEST
i. BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR THE SCREENING TEST
- HB pencils and erasers . No biros or pens will be allowed.
- Acknowledgement letter.
ii. DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS INTO THE SCREENING TEST HALL
1. Mathematical Tables
3. GSM Phones
All the items in 8(ii) above will be confiscated, if brought into the screening hall. Federal University, Otuoke , will not be held liable for losses of GSM phones seized from the candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL GRADES [SSCE, GCE, NECO AND THEIR EQUIVALENTS] AND SCRATCH CARD PIN(S), AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
10. MODE OF DRESS DURING THE SCREENING TEST: Decent dressing.