The University of Ilorin invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the University as First Choice either through UTME or Direct Entry, to visit the University of Ilorin website, www.unilorin.edu.ng, for details of the procedure for the Pre- Admission Screening Exercise.
- Registration for the Pre-admission screening will commence on Sunday 13th July and end Wednesday 23rd July, 2014.
- The Pre-admission Screening Exercise is scheduled to take place from Monday, 21st to Saturday 26th July, 2014 using Computer Based Test (CBT) platform at Ilorin and Lagos Centres.
- The deadline for the online registration is 23rd July, 2014. However, candidates awaiting results but who have registered on or before 23rd July, 2014 have the opportunity to submit their results online on or before 15th August, 2014 when the portal will be closed.
- 2013/2014 Remedial Students should await further instructions for their registrations.
Candidates must have:
- Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2014 UTME for all courses except those for which higher cut off marks have been specified on the University website;
- Made the University of Ilorin their first choice either at UTME or Direct Entry (DE) and;
- Obtained Five (5) Credits in relevant ‘O ’ Level subjects, at not more than two sittings except in MB;BS where only one sitting is acceptable.
Eligible candidates should visit the University website www.unilorin.edu.ng to complete their registration online. Assessing the University website through any of search engines may lead to redirection to other websites not associated with the University.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University charges N1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) only for the CBT exercise and N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only for the University processing fee.
Details on the step- by- step registration procedure are available on the University website www.unilorin.edu.ng.
- Candidates for the pre-admission screening exercise are advised to be decently dressed. Candidates with indecent dressing will not be allowed into the screening premises
- Phones and all other forms of mobile communication, electronic devices, bags and luggage are not allowed within the screening premises.
- Only registered candidates for the screening exercise will be allowed into the screening premises.