The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) is an intensive 11- month program designed to groom young global talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the Capital Market and the Nigerian Economy.
Combining theoretical insights and a hands-on practical approach, the NSE Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) will give participants the extraordinary opportunity to learn all aspects of the Capital markets and also firmly position them on the right path to career success.
- Graduate from Nigerian and Foreign Universities
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discpline
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Completion of NYSC Scheme between January 01, 2014 and December 31, 2014
- Maximum age limit of 26 years by 31st December 2014
[button size=”normal” type=”info” value=”APPLY NOW” href=”http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/nse”]
February 11, 2015
[notification type=”error”] Dont leave in a hurry! Fill the subscription form on this page to subscribe to valuable and timely information – join over 3000 subscribers on our mailing list today [/notification]