Nigeria Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2013/2014 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories – Nigerian and Overseas.
To qualify, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 25 years of age by December 2013.
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Oil and Gas Law
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Birth Certificate
- Passport photograph (with white background)
- First Degree Certificate
- Proof of Provisional Admission
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test
- Successful candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependants are not eligible for this scholarship
Completion of the application and test invitation shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for post-graduate scholarship award.