The Computer literacy test and Certification is free. it consists of 100 Multiple choice questions. consists of 25 general questions, 25 microsoft word, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft excel questions respectively. Pass mark for the test is 60%
How to sit for the exam.
1. visit www.pass1time.com (it is an online examination portal), register as a member.(login details will be sent to your email)
2. Log in with the details sent to your email.
3. Register and sit for the Free Computer Literacy Certification Test.
Here is how:
- Click on Free mock Examination Test link
- Select the Free Computer Certification Test Radio button.
- Then click on “register for the Selected”.
- Sit for the exams.
You will be given a certificate of participation if you score above 60% pass mark in the exam. Your certificate will be sent to you as PDF files. Printed copy attracts a sum on NGN 1,500 (but you will have to visit our office to collect or request for it to be sent by courier). You are not paying anything for the exam but if you ask for the certificate in print, you will bear the cost.
This exercise will benefit individuals who are computer literate but have no certificate to show for it. For job seekers, computer literacy certificate is a common requirement for job tests.
For school children who are on holidays; college students, undergraduates, corp members consider taking full advantage of this opportunity. If you are a parent reading this, participate and also encourage your children to sit for the exams.
No 94A Bode Thomas Str