The Toyota Dream Car Art Contest 2014/2015 is a global art contest from the stable of Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) Japan. The contest is open to Nigerian children who are under the age of 8 and 15 out of which nine contestants will emerge finalists.
How will your dream car make the world a better place? Every year, thousands of children share their dreams with us. Join them and discover just how powerful dreaming can be. Remember, the National Contest is followed by the World Contest. The participants can win great prizes locally, get opportunity to visit Japan for an Award Ceremony. In addition, young dreamers are given tours at a Toyota factory and can experience various aspects of Japanese culture.
2014/2015 Toyota Nigeria Dream Car Art Contest
Contest Theme: Your Dream Car
- Begin to practice now till contest Day in January and March 2015
- Under 8 years
- 8 – 11 years
- 12 – 15 years
Note: A participant must fall within but not above plus the age category indicated on his/her entry form and birth certificate as at the day of drawing.
THE NATIONAL CONTEST
- Prospective participants should register and download the entry form and questionnaire and Print out in colour form HERE
- Complete forms properly in CAPITAL LETTERS, and bring the completed form to the Drawing Centre for submission on the assigned date for your locality.
- A passport photograph, questionnaire and A CLEAR photocopy of the birth certificate should be attached to the Entry Form.
- Participants must indicate on the form that they have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the contest. Read it at www.toyotanigeria.com
- Each form MUST be endorsed by participants parents/legal guardians.
- Artwork MUST have a title and explain in a nutshell the concept of your drawing.
- You will not be allowed to draw without completing the modalities above
Drawing Centers and Date
Participants are to come with the filled entry form to the live drawing contest venue at any of the three (3) designated centres:
1.) Lagos: Apostolic Faith Secondary School Campground road, off Ikoroduj road, Anthony, Lagos
Date and Time: 7th February Time: 8.00am.
2.) Abuja: Premiere Academy, FHA opposite Sharon Petrol Station, Lugbe, Abuja.
Date and Time: 31st January Time: 8.00am.
3.) Port Harcourt: Brookstone Nursery / Primary School, Brookstone Close, GRA Phase III Port Harcourt.
Date and Time: 31st January Time: 8.00am.
Accreditation: Strictly 8.00 am – 9.30am.
Drawing Starts: 10.00am. Lateness is not permitted.
- Participants should consider these factors: originality, creativity, environmental friendliness, safety and futuristic concept.
- Three national finalists will emerge from each category.
- Names of winners will be announced in the dailies.
- These 9 finalists will be presented with gifts and certificates.
- Also their artwork will be sent to Japan to represent Nigeria at the global level of the Contest. The finalists whose entries are shortlisted at te World Contest stand a chance of visiting Japan.
THE WORLD CONTEST
- Awards: Gold, Silver, Bronze
- Each Gold, Silver and Bronze winner gets an Invitation trip to Japan to attend the award presentation ceremony (scheduled to take place in August 2015). An award winner will be accompanied by one parent or legal guardian.
Application Closing Date
Confirmation of participation closes on our web basket at: www.toyotanigeria.com as follows
Lagos: Wednesday, 4th February Time: 6pm.
Abuja: Wednesday, 28th January Time: 6pm.
Port Harcourt: Wednesday, 28th January Time: 6pm.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should:
Click Here To Register
Prospective participants should register and download the entry form and questionnaire and Print out in colour form
Note: Toyota (Nigeria) Limited will supply the drawing papers. You are to come with your choice artistic medium – (e.g. any paint including water paint, colour markers, crayons, etc.) Your artwork must not only illustrate a car, but must also include a background or setting.
Please direct your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or text message to 0806-567-2216
[notification type=”error”] Be smart! Use the subscription form on this page to subscribe to valuable and timely informaton – join over 2500 subscribers on our mailing list today [/notification]