The CSR arm of the United Bank of Africa, is pleased to announce the commencement of the 2014 edition of the National competition amongst senior secondary school students in Nigeria. Winners will get educational grants to study in any African University of their choice.
[button size=”normal” type=”info” value=”HOW TO APPLY” href=”#”]
Is Social Media a safe place to make friends?
Entry Procedures and Rules:
- Applicants must attach photocopies of their original birth certificatesor international passport data page
- Applicants must be seniors secondary school students in Nigerian Secondary School.
- Applicants should send in handwritten essay entires of not more than 750 words on the above topic
- Applicants must submit their complete contact information (name of school & address, residential address, phone numbers and email addresses)
- The educational grant is only applicable to applicants who intend to study in an African University
- The decision of the judges is final
- Winner – NGN 1,000,000.00 or its local currency equivalent towards university tuition/fees and a Laptop
- 1st runner-up – NGN750,000.00 or its local currency equivalent towards university tuition/fees and a Laptop
- 2nd runner-up – NGN 500,000.00 or its local currency equivalent towards university tuition/fees and a Laptop
- Consolation Prizes will be given to the finalists
The panel of judges is made up of professors from reputable Nigerian Universities.
Entries should be sent to
United Bank for Africa Plc UBA House (3rd Floor)
57 Marina, Lagos, Nigeria
Entries can also be dropped in all UBA business offices across Nigeria
Closing Date for entries:
November 14, 2014.
*Late entries will not be accepted.
*Please note that terms and conditions guiding the competition shall apply to all winners.
UBA Foundation will not be responsible for any liabilities and losses resulting from participation.
Email:[button size=”normal” type=”info” value=”email@example.com” href=”#”]
INFORMATION SOURCE: THE PUNCH MONDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2014
[notification type=”success”]Get valuable and timely educational, scholarship information in your email – use the subscription form on this email for this purpose. Like our facebook page [/notification]