APPLICATION WHEEL KONCEPTS (APPSWHEEL) in-conjunction with a leading Local Area Networking (LAN) and CCTV Surveillance Service provider GLOBAL IP TECHNOLOGIES (Both Companies are registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission) presents a CCTV and LAN training opportunity for individuals, corporate organisations and government agencies.
Well seasoned tutors have been selected for this training, personnel’s with over 10 years experience in the industry. Training is designed to be a practical session, drawn to meet the industry standard.
Date: August 25 – 29, 2014
Venue: No 94A Bode Thomas Surulere, Lagos
Time: 9am – 1 pm daily
Training Fee: N 50,000.00 (For individuals and Corporate Organisations).
N25,000.00 (For students and NYSC Members).
For inquiries call: 07052193183, send a mail
Training fee covers course training materials, attendance Certificate and tea break.
For individuals resident in Lagos, payment can be made at our office @ No 94A Bode Thomas Surulere. Non-resident can pay on training day. Meanwhile all prospective participants are required to register for the training (See registration form below).
There are only 20 spaces available, it will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. If you want to be part of the training, it is important you register right away.
Note: Students, NYSC Members must provide valid form of identification. School identification card and NYSC identity card respectively.
Key benefits of this training includes
- Reduce Network, CCTV System downtime – In house IT personnel would be able to diagnose and resolve faults without waiting on vendors.
- Increase job productivity
- Cost effectiveness for individuals, organization. You don’t have to incur huge overhead bills to employ the service of a Vendor.
- For individuals seeking for employment, these skills are a huge boost to your resume.
YOU WILL LEARN:
CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION (CCTV) SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM
- How to mount indoor and outdoor Cameras.
- How to Configure a Digital Video Recorder.
- How to Connect a BNC Connector.
- How to troubleshoot a CCTV Surveillance unit.
- How to position cameras; placement of camera to avoid blind spots.
- How to draw a floorplan
Local Area Networking (LAN)
- How to mount a rack
- How to mount network component on a rack
- How to set up a Local Area Network (LAN)
- How to troubleshoot a Local Area Network (LAN)
- How to crimp a network cable
- Cable Management; routing of network Cables
- How to terminate network cables on patch panel, face plates