KPMG Nigeria is recruiting Graduate Trainees and Experienced Tax Consultant. We are sharing this opportunity with you in case you are applying for a Job or know someone who will find the vacancy useful.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria
The KPMG Graduate Trainee Job Test Practice Questions and Answers are available for Download on Q and A App. Download Q and A App on Google Playstore. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
- Eligible candidates must: Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible. Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST/ KPMG BUSINESS AWARENESS TEST BEFORE.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KPMG TAX Experienced Hire Recruitment
A Professional Accountant with vast experience in Tax Consulting practice.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper) division in any discipline – First degree
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Minimum of five O’level credits in one sitting, including English Language and Mathematics
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Tax Consulting
- Professional Qualification in ICAN/ACCA
- CITN will be an advantage
Note: CITN, ACCA and ICAN Exam Study materials, Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App. Download Q and A App on Google Playstore.