If you are planning to write CIPM Intermediate I exams and have need for Past Questions and Answers, download them from Q and A App. Available Past Questions includes Regular and Resit Past Questions and Answers for 2014- 2017
- Business Administration
- Advanced Economics
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Business Statistics and Social Research Methods
Sample Questions and Answers
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT OF NIGERIA PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS
CIPM/INT1/001: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (Regular)
Instruction to candidates. Answer all questions in Section A and any
four others of your choice in Section B.
Time Allowed: 3 hours
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1. The Management function that is concerned with controlling and supervision of staff
2. Giving instruction to subordinate to carry out task over which the manager has
authority for decision & responsibility for performance is called _________________.
3. ______________ enumerates the sequence or steps to be taken in order to achieve an
SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
Fill in the gaps in the following questions with appropriate words.
11. ________________ is a business owned and managed by a single individual.
12. The kind of partner who does not contribute any capital to the business but allows
his/her name to be used in the business is called ______________.
13. _______________ is defined as all profits directed commercial activities that provides
good and services necessary to a nation’s standard of living.
SUGGESTED SOLUTION TO QUESTION 1
12. Norminal partner