Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2015/2016 National Merit Scholarship.
To qualify for consideration, an applicant Must:
- Be registered Full Time undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
Note: The following categories of students need to apply.
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME
- 200 Level students with less than 2.50 CGPA on 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies or government agencies.
Applications forms are available online only. To apply, applicants should visit the website: http://scholarships.totalcsredu.com
Applications will close on November 22, 2015. Selection tests will hold on 5th December 2015 at designated centers nationwide, which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that candidates shall bear the cost of transportation to/from test venue. Candidates are therefore advised to choose test centres closest to them.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection tests.
[notification type=”error”]Dont leave in a hurry! Fill the subscription form on this page to get similar opportunities sent to your mailbox in the future – join over 3000 subscribers on our mailing list today. [/notification]