Nestle Nigeria – We are the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company in the world and the industry reference for financial performance. Our nutrition, health and wellness agenda continue to bring enhanced benefits for consumers, greater brand differentiation in the market place and increased value for shareholders.
We are seeking to up-skill self -driven, motivated and qualified young individuals to acquire both theoretical and practical technical skills at our Technical Training Centre in Agbara, Ogun State:
Job Title: Technical Training Programme
Location: Agbara, Ogun State.
The Nestle Technical Training Centre offers 18-month multi-skill, theoretical and rigorous vocational training in three core disciplines:
- Mechanical maintenance activities
- Electrical / Instrumentation/Calibration maintenance activities
- Introduction to Automation maintenance activities
The Centre is ideally located in the middle of engineering activities in the factory. It is well equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, standard library, computer and technical drawings rooms, state-of-the-art electrical/instrumentation/automation and mechanical workshops.
The students are also exposed to industrial work experience in the various plants within the factory. Trainees are continuously assessed and appraised during the period of training.
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications not earlier than 2013.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Electrical/Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one sitting in the following subjects: Physics, Mathematics, English Language. Further Mathematics or Technical Drawing.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications electronically using the below format and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | Course of Study | Year of Graduation | School of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
Candidates should apply for admission only once. Only electronic applications will be considered. Kindly ensure that e-mail addresses and phone numbers given are active and valid. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme is a Creative Shared Value initiative targeted at developing middle-level technical manpower in Nigeria. Trainees are not Nestle employees and will not be bonded to work for Nestle after the program. Furthermore, Nestle is not under and obligation to offer employment to trainees at the end of the training program
[notification type=”error”] Dont leave in a hurry! Fill the subscription form on this page to subscribe to valuable and timely information – join over 3000 subscribers on our mailing list today [/notification]